Forestone Alto Saxophone
$4,250.00 Regular Price
The Forestone Alto Saxophone, by the master Atsushi Watanabe, fulfills highest Japanese quality standards with a unique sound and world's finest manufacturing quality.
Our CRYOGENIC process improves the resonance of every single part. The new hybrid post construction gives the saxophone freer vibration, an easier sound attack and a special colorful sound. The saxophone is described as a fusion of Selmer and Conn.
The rich, gold lacquered version has a compact and warm modern sound which can be easy modulated.
The unlacquered version has more resonant and spread sound like vintage American instruments.
- Made in japan with premium Japanese equipment
- CRYOGENIC freezing process
- Pisoni Pro Pads
- Hybrid post construction
- Two necks (second Jazz neck included)
- Hand engraved neck and bell
- Yellow brass
* Optional Carbon fiber jazz neck with more core and punch
Rolled Tone Holes
Carbon Fiber Jazz Neck