Theo Wanne MANTRA 2 Alto Saxophone (Vintified)
The MANTRA 2 Alto saxophone in development with just a couple prototypes available. It is the most advanced saxophone available, and has been getting rave reviews from our endorsers.
Mantra means: A sound, or group of sounds, that leads the speaker to freedom. That is is intention with this saxophone!
The NEW 2018 MANTRA 2 has a vintified body, gold keys and comes with a special titanium alloy neck with innovative taper creates easier altissimo and improved intonation. Of course it also comes with kangaroo skin pads from Music Medic in NC, USA. The MANTRA has many other innovations and features including:
The bell-to-body brace has three fully captured points of contact with the body. It is far stronger than a traditional brace while allowing for previously unheard of freedom.
- This is a BIG sounding horn. Can sound like a vintage Selmer, but will take more and more as you blow harder too.
- Perfect for all types of music you wish to show expression in!
- Based off of vintage saxophone phonics, and updated with modern technology.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces and saxophones.
- Finish: Available only in Vintified Finish with Gold Lacquer Keys.
- Set-Up: Kangaroo Skin pads from Music Medic, the USA’s foremost saxophone shop.
- Brace: Three point bell-to-body brace.Reticulated Interior: Creates Boundary-Layer-Effect.
- Titanium Neck Tube: Sonically superior, effortless altissimo, great intonation.
- Mouthpiece: Does not come with a mouthpiece. We found the mouthpiece is too individual to include with the saxophone.