This new FiberCarbon model is a hybrid of the Studio and the original Brecker model. This mouthpiece has the high baffle of the Studio model with the large bore of the original Brecker model. This gives you increased volume and brightness with greater ease of playing. It is great for Contemporary/Pop and Jazz
- Innovative Booster for a better balanced and precise SoundiInno
- New Non Metal Material FiberCarbon:
- Guardala FatBoy Shape
- First Non Metal Guardala Mouthpiece ever
- Extremly lightweight for best resonance and playability
- German Qualitiy CNC machined in Hamburg Germany for best result.
- Comes in a Box with Rovner SS Ligature and Cap.
MB II FATBOY Tenor FiberCarbon
Guardala mouthpieces are synonymous with quality manufacturing and design. They were made famous by Michael Brecker creating his own amazing sound on his own models with the MB and MB II.
Shock waves were sent through the jazz community in the 1980s. Superior sound could be reached through precise, high quality and innovative CNC technology. This opened the doors to previously unheard of levels of precision. Guardala mouthpieces are a combination of computer accuracy and professional handcrafting expertise.
With decades of experience, Nadir does a fantastic job of bringing the famous designs into the 21st century with state-of-the-art manufacturing, hand-crafting, and 10x the industry standard gold plating!
Nadir is the world’s only licensed manufacturer of Guardala pieces. He carried the Guardala legacy into the new millennium. Nadir's work is world renowned.