Theo Wanne Shakti Alto Saxophone
A professional saxophone at an intermediate price!
The SHAKTI Alto Saxophone borrows many features from Theo Wanne’s revolutionary ‘no-holds-barred’ MANTRA 2 series of saxophones, but at a much more reasonable price.
Some of these features, which are not found on any models in this price range, are:
- Theo’s three point super-strong bell-to-body brace, that allows free vibration of the bell
- Theo’s specially-designed neck bore, with custom nozzle
- A special Reticulated interior bore design, allowing more efficient airflow
- A signature Triple Strap Hook, allowing multiple playing angles
The SHAKTI is available in one finish, a beautiful dark lacquer. It includes a professional molded hardshell case.
- This is a FULL sounding horn. Can sound like a vintage Selmer, but will take more and more air as you blow harder too.
- Perfect for all types of music!
- Based off of vintage saxophone phonics, and updated with modern technology.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces and saxophones.
- Finish: Available in Vintified Finish with Gold Lacquer Keys.
- Set-Up: Kangaroo Skin pads from Music Medic, the USA’s foremost saxophone shop.
- Brace: Three point bell-to-body brace.
- Reticulated Interior: Creates Boundary-Layer-Effect.
- Titanium Neck Tube: Sonically superior, effortless altissimo, great intonation.
- Mouthpiece: Does not come with a mouthpiece. We found the mouthpiece is too individual to include with the saxophone.