Studio FATBOY Alto FiberCarbon with Booster
The Studio incorporates a high baffle with a medium bore. The sound is clearly demonstrated by Michael Brecker in the period 1979-1982 (Brecker Brother´s Band). The Studio can be used for all types of music a Studio-Man would encounter, from Fusion to Swing, hence its name. This is our middle of the road mouthpiece
The alto model features a high baffle and medium bore. It is suitable for a wide range of playing situations ranging from David Sanborn Style to Jazz. It has a bright full bodied compact sound with high volume .
FATBOY mouthpieces are fatter than the Originals. The elliptical shape allows the mouthpieces to have a larger size and weight that many musicians prefer without adding too much of either. The shape's size/weight ratio produces a balanced sound while maintaining the same interior designs of the underlying DG or Nadir models.
- Innovative Booster for a better balanced and precise sound
- New Non Metal Material FiberCarbon
- Guardala FatBoy Shape
- First Non Metal Guardala Mouthpiece ever
- Extremly lightweight for best resonance and playability
- German Qualitiy CNC machined in Hamburg Germany for best result.
- Comes in a Box with Rovner SS Ligature and Cap.