Theo Wanne MANTRA Soprano Saxophone Mouthpiece
The MANTRA soprano mouthpiece has a fat projecting sound with just the right amount of edge.
It’s unique rollover baffle, square window, Shark Gill Chamber, along with Theo’s advanced manufacturing techniques; make this a standout in the mouthpiece market. You will receive the most consistent and highest quality soprano mouthpiece in history.
Warren Hamm tours with Ringo Starr, playing the MANTRA Soprano mouthpiece. Any contemporary soprano player wanting a bright, yet full and fat soprano sound, will love the MANTRA soprano mouthpiece!
Like all Theo Wanne products the MANTRA is made using state-of-the-art design and manufacturing technologies. You will receive the most consistent and highest quality mouthpiece available in history. The MANTRAs advanced design, high quality and fantastic price make it the best value mouthpiece in the market.
- Great for all types of Jazz, R&B and Rock & Roll.
- Very nice core sound!
- Revolutionary Shark-Gill Chamber with a medium step AND roll-over baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette
- Finish: The Metal MANTRA has a reticulated 24K gold plating
- Ligatures: Metal MANTRA includes our integrated two-point contact 24K gold Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate. To truly individualize your sound, try our premium pressure plates, which fit all of our mouthpieces and ligatures!
- Cap: Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: Our user replaceable bite pads, allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads.